Exciting news! On November 26 I was nominated for the Liebster Award by belsbror.wordpress.com. You can find the award and my answers to the ten questions on my Awards page.
- Accept the award by posting the logo on your site, thanking and linking back to your nominator.
- Answer a set of questions asked of you by your nominator.
- Select (nominate) 3-6 blogs you wish to recognize ( with 200 WordPress followers or less), notifying them by commenting on their site.
- Interview your nominees with a set of 10 questions.
With many thanks to belsbror for his nomination.You can find his post at:
belsbror used Eric’s questions.
1. What does blogging do for you?
It gives me the freedom to express myself and share myself with others.
2. What blogger(s) feed your soul? How-or-Why?
All of them. The blogs I follow intrigue me, entertain me, or make me think.
3. What is your favorite subject (category) to blog about?
I have two favorites; Poetry and Cats.
4. What post means the most to you? How-or-Why?
A Day Of Mourning. It is a very sad post about the unexpected death of my cat, Bandit. It was a very intense post to write.
You can find the post at:
5. What about you will be most instrumental in God‘s eternal plan for you, whatever that may be?
He hasn’t let me know yet.
6. What are you most passionate about in ministry and/or life in general?
The battle against animal cruelty and abandonment. They are helpless creatures who deserve love and compassion.
7. If your writings were discovered a thousand years from now, what would people learn about you, today’s world, and your interests?
That I had a variety of interests that I wrote about, and that the world is an amazing and wonderful place.
I would have to pick Noah. I would like to discuss with him how he dealt with all the different animals on the Ark.
9. Discuss your writing process for something that moves you deeply.
I have to mull it over in the back of my head for several days or even weeks before committing it to print. I also usually have to do several revisions to get it right.
10. Describe your perfect day out-with who, what, where, why-etc.
Shopping and lunch with my mother. We would talk and get caught up with each others lives. We would go to Applebee’s, it’s our favorite restaurant. We have fun together now that I’m grown up.
Here are my nominees for the award. They will also answer Eric’s questions.
- Diary of the Cat at Work
- Elaine’s Random Thoughts
- Quatrains of a Novice Poet http://quatrainpoems.wordpress.com/about/
- The ‘Liebster Award’ (aborrowedbackpack.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (javaaficionado.com)
- The Liebster Award – The Fun of Paying it Forward (imightneedanap.com)
- Liebster Award (daisybitesblog.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award! (makeupolishaddict.wordpress.com)
- A Liebster Award (dosesofdesign.com)
- Warm Welcome (emilykarn.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award – 2 (makeupolishaddict.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Questions from Conscious Cacophony (jeremymilburn.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (budgetlovingmilitarywife.com)