A lump into my chest They bring,
as I hear the Extraterrestrials Sing.
A Strange and Eerie Melody,
filled with Unearthly Harmony.
I listen to the Alien Songs,
for my Home my heart longs.
their Descant is Piercingly high,
its Sweet Agony makes me cry.
Their uneasy Spectral Music,
cuts my Soul to the quick.
The Haunting dulcet Tone,
Brings realization that I’m alone.
Their sharp and silvery Notes,
leave me feeling Lost and Remote.
Their quick Foreign Rhythm,
causes me to turn Grim.
Their Weird, slow Measure,
produces a Pain I can’t Cure.
Their Spooky Concordance,
my Heart and Mind Entrance.
Their Orchestrations are Uncanny,
I give heed to the Strange Symphony.
Their Voices ring out in a Chime,
that is Supernaturally Sublime.
I, the Stranger on their Shore,
listen until I can bear no more.
To the Earth my Body Belongs,
But I am Enchanted by the Alien Songs.
- Alien love (papermashed.com)
- An Alien Trip to Get to Know You (featherfootpoet.com)
- Aliens! (midwesterncatladychronicles.wordpress.com)
- on the idea of friendly advanced aliens… (lunaticoutpost.com)
- “I can’t lie to you about your chances, but… you have my sympathies.” (bentoboxoffice.wordpress.com)
- 10 Traits Aliens Must Have According To Science (listverse.com)
- The Why of Human design or why Aliens tweaked us (rmariowright.wordpress.com)
- Finley’s Homework … Meet Zog the Alien (totallysweetcheeks.wordpress.com)